Kristina is an accomplished competitor, instructor and a Caio Terra Black Belt. The creator of Inspire: Women’s Jiu-Jitsu Community Mat, Kristina strives to always be a role model in Jiu-Jitsu by working with the community on causes she believes in. Kristina uses her platform to inspire people on and off the mats, and we are absolutely pumped to be able to bring her to Perth WA for the first time!
The seminar will take place at the Free Rollers Garage (3/25 Jacquard Way, Port Kennedy WA).
Attendance is capped at 20 so make sure you get your tickets early.
Kristina`s Main Achievements:
- 2x World Master Champion (2019, 2018)
- 2x Asian Champion (2018, 2016)
- 2015 American National No-Gi Champion (2015)
- 2016 European Champion
- 2017 Copa de Marianas Invitational Champion
- 2x Pans Finalist (2017, 2016)
- 2016 World Finalist
- 2017 European Finalist
- 2x World Medalist (2019, 2017)
- 2019 Pans Medalist
- 2019 Brazilian National Medalist
Main Achievements (Colored Belts):
- 4x Pans Champion
- 4x American National Champion
- 3x American National No-Gi Champion
- 7x World Medalist
- ADCC Veteran (2013)